Here’s how you can translate the theme so your web viewer can also enjoy your site in their native language.
we’re going to modify “Search Results for :” and “Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.” into Indonesian on the search page for an example.
- Copy wp-content/themes/zeyn/languages/en_us.po into wp-content/languages/themes (if the folder doesn’t exist, please create it first).
- Rename en_us.po to your language code, with a prefix omnipress-(ex: detheme-id_ID.po for Indonesian Language).
- Edit the translation by opening the PO file using Poedit. We’re going to edit “Search Results for” and “Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.“
- Save the PO file. Poeditor will generate detheme-id_ID.mo make sure this .mo file exists in the same folder as the .po. WordPress will use .mo to translate the site.
- Rename /zeyn/languages directory into something else, for example lang, in order to disable this folder from wordpress language indexing.
Once you’ve done with steps above, navigate to Settings > General > Site Language. Select your language from select option.
Here’s how it looks after you changes it into Indonesian :