you can find Krypton’s footer settings in Appearance > Theme Options and then go to Footer tab. Options in this Footer Settings are :
- Enable/disable footer : you can choose to enable or disable footer on your site.
- Footer Text : you can choose what text that will be displayed on the footer, some shortcodes are allowed to be used in this section.
- Footer Background Image : this option allows you to choose the background on the footer section.
- Enable/disable post footer : this allows you to display or hide the post footer area.
- Post Footer Page : you can choose the page you want to show in the post footer area.