You can start begin using this theme by importing demo content. You can get the demo content in demo_content folder file where this file is included in installation zip file.
Inside this folder you’ll find 7 files demo content and a folder named rev_slider.
Inside this folder you’ll find 4 files demo content (.xml), 1 file WP Options (.json) and 2 folders named rev_slider and themes_option.
The 4 files demo contents i.e :
- demo_content.xml, contains Zeyn wordpress demo contents such as Pages and Posts. Import this demo content through menu Tools > Import then choose WordPress.
- zeyn.contactform7.xml, contains Zeyn Contact Form 7 contents. Import this demo content through menu Tools > Import then choose WordPress.
- portfolio.xml, contains Zeyn Portfolio Custom Post contents. Import this demo content through menu Tools > Import then choose WordPress.
- woocommerce_content.xml, contains Zeyn Woocommerce contents. Import this demo
content through menu Tools > Import then choose WordPress.
1 file WordPress Options i.e :
wp_options.json, contains WordPress Options settings. Import this demo content through menu Tools > Import then choose Options. Click browse button, select file wp_options.json then click Upload file and Import button.
In folder themes_option you will find 14 JSON files. Each file contains different Theme Options settings. Import this demo content through menu Appearance > Theme Options then choose Import / Export tab. Click Import from file button, open a file JSON then copy and paste file content to text area, then click Import button.(see also Import / Export Theme Options)
In folder rev_slider you will find 14 ZIP files. Import this Revolution Slider zip files through menu Revolution Slider > Import Slider.
Example Importing Demo : Restaurant
- From Admin Panel : Tools > Import > WordPress, click choose file button and then select corresponding file from demo_content/demo_content.xml. Continue with Upload File and Import.
- As Restaurant demo page contains Reservation Form, we need to restore it as well. Repeat the step above, and import this file : demo_content/contactform7.xml
- Food gallery section is portfolio type post. To restore it, open : demo-content/portfolio.xml, repeat the step #1.
- Open up restaurant json file using text editor from demo_content/themes_option/theme_restaurant.json, copy all of its code.
- Next we import JSON file from : Appearance > Theme Options > Import / Export Click Import From File button, and paste your copied code to the textarea. Continue with clicking Import button.
- Importing slider is done from Revolution Slider menu, click Import Slider green button on the right hand side of the screen. Select from demo_content/rev_slider/zeyn_resto.zip, and click Import Slider.
- Navigate to : Appearance > Menus > Manage Location and then choose Main Menu on the drop down list. click Save Changes when you finish.
- Go to Settings > Reading and choose Restaurant on the drop down menu and save changes when you done.
- Go to Revolution Slider tab and click Import Slider.
- Choose zeyn_resto.zip on your demo content folder and then click Import Slider.
Here’s how the website looks like after you finish :
Please note that images are not included in the theme package. They are used for demo purpose only. please see : FAQ : No Photo on Downloaded Theme